Since 1975 Sutherlands Electrical has built a reputation of integrity and quality and as time and technology moves on we continually focus our attention on the delivery of a superior and ethical service to all our customers.
At Sutherland’s we pride ourselves in our industry knowledge and our ability to meet current legislative requirements. We are also fully commitment to all health, safety and environmental issues that affect our customers, our staff and the general public as a whole.
• Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Installations
• Design, Build, Install and Commissioning of Control Panels
• LV Power Distribution, Generators, Motor Rewinding & Servicing
• Planned, Reactive Maintenance and Repairs
• Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
• Water Filtration, Treatment and Inspection & Testing
• 24/7/365 Emergency Call-out Service
We have experienced and fully trained teams of staff and engineers who are the best in their fields and who specialise in diagnosing any problems our clients may have to which we are regularly complimented on how knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating our teams are. The confidences our customers have on our ability to deliver a job well done, on time and within budget have them regularly returning to us time and time again.
As word spreads of Sutherland’s wide range of capabilities and dependability, the scope of our operations has widened from Inverness and the Highlands and Islands to the whole of the UK and Ireland.